Criminology101
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Admins_TylerMuse
by Derek Morgan Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:14 pm

» gggggggggggggggg
by Derek Morgan Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:47 pm

» Cadence Spb Orcad 16 5 03031 Allegro Spb Hotfix Full Version
by almyndash Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:06 pm

» Cadence Spb Orcad 16 5 03031 Allegro Spb Hotfix Full Version
by almyndash Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:05 pm

» Member of the month
by Derek Morgan Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:12 pm

Poll

afdsdf

Obligatory Rules I_vote_lcap100%Obligatory Rules I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]
Obligatory Rules I_vote_lcap0%Obligatory Rules I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Obligatory Rules I_vote_lcap0%Obligatory Rules I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Obligatory Rules

4 posters

Go down

Obligatory Rules Empty Obligatory Rules

Post by Derek Morgan Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:39 am

Name Creation: Please know that all usernames need to have a first and last name with a space between so as to prevent any confusions. If your name has a suffix (ie: JR, SR, III) then you may add it. Names aren't that hard to remember, unless it's like Asdegshal Samson, but that's besides the point.

Age: Here, age isn't an issue whatsoever. Your characters are allowed to be any age they so wish. Just please remember that what age your character is, should be how they act. Wouldn't it be creepy to have an elderly like toddler? This isn't Benjamin Buttons!

Appearance: You're even allowed a tattoo and silly scars, but please if you're going to disfigure your face into absolute horror, don't be so melodramatic about it. Also, for your character I kindly request that you go to FACE CLAIM and glance at all the taken before owling me or another admin your celebrity face. Face claim can be anyone who has been approved as a
public figure, like models and singers.

PG-Content: We all love sex, who doesn't? Also the entire show is one load of violence anyways. Just be careful how you go about gutting someone up or making a baby.

God-Modding: GodModding is becoming the all-mighty man in charge. Such as "Trevor
stole the weed and killed Harvey." It's not fair to Harvey who is allowed to say he dodged. So please keep it to "Trevor stole the weed and tried to kill Harvey." And also, if you're in that situation, remember you're not invincible.

Homes: You're not very limited on what you can call your home here. Shoot, if
you deemed it so, you could be living in box!

Jailtime: You can serve jail yer darn unsubs! Just know if the FBI catches you and puts you in jail, you're in jail. It's like being dead, you can't go posting like normal when you've been shot now can you?

Point of View: Keep it third person please! Unless stated so in the other board, this will help reduce confusion for other members who might be thinking you're writing them!

Death - Like everything else, it's life. So you can die here. Most of the dying is your own free will though, you can even sign up to be one of the victims to die in a plot. When your character dies, they can't return to life unless you somehow pull an Emily Prentiss and provide me that great of a plot.

Cbox: Be as nice as you can in there, we don't want to scare other people off you know.

If you understood my rules and plead the right to follow them, please sign your CHARACTER NAME below and proceed to any other topic you need to read or create your character in depth.

Derek Morgan
Admin

https://criminology.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Obligatory Rules Empty Re: Obligatory Rules

Post by Spencer Reid Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:22 pm

~Spencer Reid
Spencer Reid
Spencer Reid

Back to top Go down

Obligatory Rules Empty Re: Obligatory Rules

Post by Chris Carter Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:30 pm